Code of Conduct
The Ambassador Program supports people engaging in the community and ensures that businesses are respectfully acknowledged for offering local benefits to those who take the initiative to learn more about the community and their surroundings.
- Be courteous and respectful always.
- Businesses are being generous in giving locals a bit of a break - remember it is a privilege not a right.
- If you are getting an $80 tour for free make sure you give it back - business referrals.
- Call ahead to book and be discrete infront of paying customers.
- Don't forget to tip the guide!